WHAT'S AT STAKE?
Almost 1 billion people are living without access to clean, safe water. As a direct result of water illness, a child dies every 20 seconds. Being able to turn on the faucet and immediately receive clean water or flush a drain and trust that the wastewater is properly handled is something many people in this world take for granted. So often, they never stop to think about the heroes behind the process. Your job is vital to the public health infrastructure and the environment we all cherish and you should be proud of the lives you touch every single day.
Do you want your children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews to enjoy the same privilege of safe water and a clean environment to which you have contributed? In order to maintain and exceed this level of public health and environmental care, those individuals following your career path must have the same knowledge, skills, and education.
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
In order to keep up with the certification demands as the industry continually evolves, C2EP needs talented professionals such as you to volunteer for various committees and task forces.
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
In addition to making a difference in public health and safety, volunteering with C2EP offers numerous valuable personal and professional benefits. A few of these include:
- Establishing yourself as a leader through networking and invaluable volunteer experience with a leading voluntary certification program.
- Expanding your knowledge of your industry through ongoing collaboration and research with professionals of diverse backgrounds.
- Leaving your mark by contributing your point of view and experience to the most recognized international certification organization in the water environment industry.
- Travel and expenses for attendance at committee meetings, workshops, and training funded by ABC/C2EP.
FINDING THE RIGHT SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT (SME) OPPORTUNITY
Are you a certified operator, an environmental trainer, a certification officer, an environmental regulator, and/or an engineer? Do you have at least five years of experience within these listed fields? If you answered yes to both of these questions, you have what it takes to volunteer with C2EP!
Various SME positions with C2EP include:
- Scheme Committees: craft standards and policies to govern C2EP certification programs
- Examination Development Subcommittees: develop and maintain standardized exams for C2EP certification programs
- Technical Committees/Taskforces: work on special projects to meet arising needs (beta test exams, complete surveys, etc.)
Think you are ready to be a hero for the future? Let us know at Info@ProfessionalOperator.org or 515-232-3623.